This may assist if you are encountering issues when trying to add an Exchange E-Mail to Outlook in Windows.
- Open Notepad as an Administrator
- Select File > Open, then copy & paste the following into the file explorer window path bar:
- Click Notepad to open the file in Notepad then click OK.
- Enter the following into the next line of the hosts file, replacing the DOMAIN with your E-Mail’s domain.
- Save the file.
- To setup a new Outlook profile follow the instructions located HERE. If you need to add editional email to existing profile then follow the instructions located HERE.
For use when troubleshooting AutoDiscover issues in Outlook (Connecting an E-Mail)
- Hold CTRL and Right Click the ‘Outlook’ icon.
- Select ‘Test Email Autoconfiguration’.
- Enter your E-Mail login details into the tool.
- Check the log for the results, it might also be useful to provide Secure-ISS with a copy of these results.
This tool can be used to confirm E-Mail Autoconfiguration is working as intended.